The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
In all seriousness, I would rather not watch football if my team resorted to Simeone tactics simply to win trophies. I may be a voice in the wilderness (I suspect not), but the primary reason I watch football is to come away feeling exhilarated having watched a really good, entertaining game of football. Win at all costs does not sit well with me, never has.

Which is exactly why I can’t stand Conte’s football at Tottenham.

Well said

D

Deleted member 15344

Has anyone checked on Stu and LP?

All good - what’s the issue ?

Have we now got to the stage of calling out posters when their team lose now , proper low school yard behaviour - it’s expected from trolls like Pinseeker

D

Deleted member 15344

Had a sense of humour failure this afternoon? ?

Maybe try not to take everything so seriously!

Ah is that what it is “humour”

Ok cool - I guess we can use that excuse for trolling then ?

D

Deleted member 15344

Sometimes you just come up against a better team

No idea Steve , been out all afternoon so will grab the highlights later , if it’s anything like the way they played last time they beat us then it’s not a surprise with the way we are playing at the moment

Pin-seeker

Visit site
No idea Steve , been out all afternoon so will grab the highlights later , if it’s anything like the way they played last time they beat us then it’s not a surprise with the way we are playing at the moment
Some shocking challenges from several Liverpool players buddy.

D

Deleted member 15344

Why are the officials so biased towards Liverpool?

From a Utd fan that’s amusing ????

Fabinho - tackle was late and dangerous and not sure what VAR was looking at , should have been a red all day