The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
VAR is a joke ,that’s a red all day for .Fabinho.

Think the Konate one Mcallister puts his arm across him first ,that’s the only reason I can think a foul isn’t given.
it looked like one to me.

don’t know what the defensive coach is doing but we get caught a lot with two players free at the back post.
well done to Brighton they do play good football.

Skytot

Visit site

Think the Konate one Mcallister puts his arm across him first ,that’s the only reason I can think a foul isn’t given.

don’t know what the defensive coach is doing but we get caught a lot with two players free at the back post.
Fabinho definite red , Robertson seen reds given for his challenge.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
VAR is a joke ,that’s a red all day for .Fabinho

Liverpool were really lucky to finish the game with 11 players on the pitch!
Red card all day long for Fabinho, and he knew it.
Karma for Brighton
though, a well deserved win!

Swango1980

Visit site

Brighton fans will be praying Ferguson is OK. If he is injured for a month or 2, absolutely sickening.

We talked about this recently, with Howard Webb asking VAR officials not to get involved. What is the bloody point in that? Before or after Webb saying that, VAR officials have a simple remit: if they think it is a red card, and one wasn't given, get the ref to review it. If he asked them not to get involved as much, he must have felt they were asking for reviews when it wasn't clear and obvious? Now they are doing nothing. Unless it is an offside review, in which case they toss a coin.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Brighton fans will be praying Ferguson is OK. If he is injured for a month or 2, absolutely sickening.

We talked about this recently, with Howard Webb asking VAR officials not to get involved. What is the bloody point in that? Before or after Webb saying that, VAR officials have a simple remit: if they think it is a red card, and one wasn't given, get the ref to review it. If he asked them not to get involved as much, he must have felt they were asking for reviews when it wasn't clear and obvious? Now they are doing nothing. Unless it is an offside review, in which case they toss a coin.
I thought at the very least he would go and look at Fabinhos hack On the monitor.
It’s poor nowhere near the ball and from behind.
it just shows how poor refs and VAR are imo.

as I said the Konate one Mcallister does put his arm across but it’s a foul imo

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can’t argue with that.

Must say though Man Utd and City must be saints given what’s been posted here.
Have they never watched Rodri play ;)
When it's the derby in a few weeks and Liverpool fans, not you, complain about rough tackles everyone on here will bring up this game ?.

Thuggery and route 1 up to Salah in the second half ?