The Cricket Thread

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
My opinion is different. I think there was enough doubt from Snicko as a spike appeared next to the bat. You maybe right. I maybe right. There was enough doubt for the 3rd umpire to say to give the benefit, but that doesn't happen.
The noise that was just appearing as the ball was already well within the plane of the bat was the pad. The noise would’ve been earlier from the bat.

Some things aren’t opinions and the evidence showed that wasn’t nicked.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
At 4 o clock, I was going to have to decide whether to watch the cricket, or the golf.

Easy now. This won't get to 4 o clock.

Now need to decide what to watch between when this is over, and the golf starts.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
The noise that was just appearing as the ball was already well within the plane of the bat was the pad. The noise would’ve been earlier from the bat.

Some things aren’t opinions and the evidence showed that wasn’t nicked.

Consider the possibility that the ball feathered the bat and the pad at the same time. This has been proven before, in the same manner as the fore-shortening camera angle for catches that appear grounded that aren't.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Consider the possibility that the ball feathered the bat and the pad at the same time. This has been proven before, in the same manner as the fore-shortening camera angle for catches that appear grounded that aren't.
There was visible light between them. I wouldn’t even need snicko for that one, it was just the final proof for those denying the clear space.