The Cricket Thread

Grizzly

Visit site
I don't think the pitch has changed, I would suggest that Pakistan felt under pressure to bat out the rest of the match , I would say they put the pressure on themselves ,and it didn't help losing a wicket first ball when he was castled.

It is the hardest job in cricket, the third innings when there is time left in the game, even more so when there are only two results left on the table. In the circumstances, it is perhaps not THAT surprising that a team that is short of world class talent to begin with and had fielded almost two days in baking heat had scrambled brains.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Don't want to appear pedantic, but wasn't it a stick of rhubarb? Yorkshire rhubarb triangle and all that
No pedantry there. Happy to be corrected.

Looking back, mad suggestion to think she could have got a century with celery. She would have done well to get to double figures with celery. Obviously rhubarb 😂

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Won’t last much longer today!
Hope the ICC come down hard on Pakistan for the state of the pitch used in these tests, neither match has been a fair contest between bat and ball and must turn off a lot of fans.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
This was a better watch but a contrived one. They had other strips ready and based on the first test they thought let's use the first track to get some turn. Wonder what the next venue is like.