The Cricket Thread

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just looking at the mismatch of a one day game. Little bit of sympathy for Roy who gets out for one then literally everyone else gets a century.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just looking at the mismatch of a one day game. Little bit of sympathy for Roy who gets out for one then literally everyone else gets a century.

its worse than that, his cousin got him out lol

utterly brutal from Buttler but a bit of a mismatch tbh, he spotted Malan an 86 run start and 20 past him

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Best stat so far is that an internationl level white ball costs £120.00 and Butler has launched 9 out of the ground so has lost over a grand in balls in one innings.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Absolutely loving this from Bairstow. Might it be that he will perhaps be the England batter who benefits most from this new, attacking brand of cricket? It’s just great entertainment.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I say this pretty much every time they come very but I am going to say it again. New Zealand are my favourite nation to play against. We consistently have good series against them, there is no aggro and either team could win each test. It's an absolute crime that we only ever give them 3 tests.

Oh, and Jeremy Coney on the radio is my favourite overseas pundit as well ?

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I say this pretty much every time they come very but I am going to say it again. New Zealand are my favourite nation to play against. We consistently have good series against them, there is no aggro and either team could win each test. It's an absolute crime that we only ever give them 3 tests.

Oh, and Jeremy Coney on the radio is my favourite overseas pundit as well ?

I just love the brand of cricket they play, and the way they play it.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Great advertisement for Test cricket this… with the series decided, would not mind Eng going for the jugular and lose this…

Btw, am I the only one who can see some likes on the pitch - almost like tractor marks ..