Random Irritations

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
When your fibre broadband goes down on a Sat night and they can't get an engineer out to you until Tuesday.
Realise just how much you rely on this now.
Luckily had a radio in the garage and plenty of DVDs.

Burning through mobile data.

hambugerpete

Visit site
I think you are confusing freedom of speech with freedom of action. 😂
On the one hand you want JSO to go to prison for what they do. But then use them as an example of our loss of freedom's and quote

"The UK has been ranked only in the third tier of a new global index of freedom of expression"

Do you even know what you want ?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Upon reading for the first time, I related it to my experience of holding my 93 year old mother's hand when she took her last breath.
I might have written something like,

She's gone.
Those quietly spoken words remained in the air, while I came to understand that they meant everything and nothing to me.
Nice words…and appropriate in your context - but I’m somewhere else with mine…👍

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Having driving the whole of France twice in the last two weeks, the motorway manners and lane etiquette in France are *far* better than ours. Wasn't expecting that.

It's different in the town centres though! :LOL:

D-S

Visit site
Having driving the whole of France twice in the last two weeks, the motorway manners and lane etiquette in France are *far* better than ours. Wasn't expecting that.

They don’t have many pot holes either.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

i lived in France for two years and surprisingly i found the French to be good drivers, Parisians on the other hand:ROFLMAO: Driving around the Arc De Triomphe is an experience all its own|!!!

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
When your fibre broadband goes down on a Sat night and they can't get an engineer out to you until Tuesday.
Realise just how much you rely on this now.
Luckily had a radio in the garage and plenty of DVDs.

Burning through mobile data.
Online chat with the help desk confirms it's the modem that's blown and it was meant to be replaced back in may as part of a recall on faulty units 🤬

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I'm out...

But then, in replying, have I just brought myself back in? Can I be out and continue to post without being back in?

Have I just ripped a hole in the in/out continuum that would rival the Higgs Boson particle going critical?
If you're done, to me, that means you have finished talking to that one person.
If you're out that means you can't post again on the whole thread