Random Irritations

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I forgot about them.

11. Anyone that goes to the front of the queue before their turn will be denied boarding.

Also forgot,

12. Anyone that stands up before the fasten seatbelt sign goes out will be banned from flying for life.

13. Anyone that crowds around the baggage reclaim belt stopping others from getting to it will be given 5 years in prison.

My day of traveling today has not been a relaxing one.
Passengers buying the 3 Toblerone bars in duty free should be hung drawn and quartered

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
15. People who remain seated, because they see no need to rush and are the last to leave the plane (me and Mrs V) should be given half price tickets the next time they fly with that airline.
My favourite is flying into Schiphol and everyone rushes to get off the plane. I'll then stroll off at the end and get on to the same bus as everyone else to get to the terminal. And because I was the last one onto the bus I'm standing right by the door which means I'm the first one off and into the terminal.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I know.. I'm now wondering if someone managed to chuck a stamp in the envelope to try and post it, it didn't arrive, they didn't get their child benefit, and then successfully sued the government because there was no written instruction telling them what to do with a stamp??
Will remain one of the universe’s mysteries. Like who fed hallucinogens to the alligators…

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Asian hornets. A report in the local paper a few weeks ago, with photos, advising that it’s best to avoid them. Relatively new to southern Spain. Nasty temper, nasty sting.

Seen a couple since then. They seem very uninterested in people, just carrying on doing their own thing. And that’s the problem. If they are where you want to be, they ain’t moving. And then there’s their size. These things are the Boeing 747 of the wasp world. They are huge, and I mean HUGE. From the base of your little finger to the second joint huge. All black, jet black, with two wide yellow stripes… look like a burglar.

D

Deleted member 25172

I forgot about them.

11. Anyone that goes to the front of the queue before their turn will be denied boarding.

Also forgot,

12. Anyone that stands up before the fasten seatbelt sign goes out will be banned from flying for life.

13. Anyone that crowds around the baggage reclaim belt stopping others from getting to it will be given 5 years in prison.

My day of traveling today has not been a relaxing one.

I'm willing to donate to your campaign when you run for PM.

Last week my girlfriend flew and as they were all boarded and ready to go, someone decided they had changed their mind and didn't want to fly. To put the cherry on top, they had their luggage checked in, so they also had to find it before they could proceed. I'm gonna guess that person will be on the no-fly list for that airline moving forward.

May I suggest that in your campaign as well, you'll push for children free zones on planes.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just the sheer number of spam, junk, marketing and other emails I got whilst i was on holiday. Must have taken me an hour last night to tidy up my inbox.

Here's a suggestion, every email account should be tied to your bank account and every email sent should result in a payment of 1p. Not enough to stop anyone sending an email but enough to stop spammers sending out millions.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
People who want private jet service at Ryanair prices 😂😉

So agree with this. Just look at the expecations of some people that post reviews on trip advisor, 'what do you mean I do not get handmade cocktails with top shelf spirits hand delivered to my lounger by a butler on my cut price, low cost last minute all inclusive holiday.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm willing to donate to your campaign when you run for PM.

Last week my girlfriend flew and as they were all boarded and ready to go, someone decided they had changed their mind and didn't want to fly. To put the cherry on top, they had their luggage checked in, so they also had to find it before they could proceed. I'm gonna guess that person will be on the no-fly list for that airline moving forward.

May I suggest that in your campaign as well, you'll push for children free zones on planes.

I would actually pay more for a child free flight.

So funny on our filght out, a couple were very proud because they had got in early to book the bulkhead seats with extra legroom forgetting that it also where they put the people with babies due to the extra room. They were whinging like hell after 12 hours on a night flight wth crying babies on both sides.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I will expand my manifesto with the following;

Any hotels that do not put a plug socket beside the bed to charge your phone overnight or who fit waterfall showers on the 17th floor without sufficient water pressure for them to work properly will be burnt to the ground.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I will expand my manifesto with the following;

Any hotels that do not put a plug socket beside the bed to charge your phone overnight or who fit waterfall showers on the 17th floor without sufficient water pressure for them to work properly will be burnt to the ground.
You're having a good time then.... (y) ;)