Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The lady I sat next to in the office, who I got on with really well, decided to leave her job so I don't have her to talk to anymore. And with her only having been gone 2 days, they have now filled her desk up with samples and junk so there is no chance that anybody else will be sitting next to me. Back to sitting on my own and not talking to anyone then I guess. Yet it's apparently vital I'm in the office 4 days a week. :rolleyes:

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The lady I sat next to in the office, who I got on with really well, decided to leave her job so I don't have her to talk to anymore. And with her only having been gone 2 days, they have now filled her desk up with samples and junk so there is no chance that anybody else will be sitting next to me. Back to sitting on my own and not talking to anyone then I guess. Yet it's apparently vital I'm in the office 4 days a week. :rolleyes:
Where is Karen these days!

venger

Visit site
4 sets of roadworks between home and work. a 15-20 minute journey now takes nearly an hour. 1 set has been there nearly a week yet neither me or the good lady her indoors and seen no sign of any workmen or any work that appears to have been done.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Just bought 3 bags of fertiliser for the bowling green this morning = €70.

Eighteen months ago it would have cost £33.

Up from €11 a bag to €23…

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Still HMRC. Two months since I should have received a payment from them. Chased this morning and apparently they are busy and should call back at the end of April.
I did ask, if I owed them nearly £10k would they be so patient! The response was, probably not.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Still HMRC. Two months since I should have received a payment from them. Chased this morning and apparently they are busy and should call back at the end of April.
I did ask, if I owed them nearly £10k would they be so patient! The response was, probably not.
Similar in most walks of Government agencies....DVSA are currently processing expenses claims, from when they've cancelled driving tests, from early January......

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Facebook has stopped sending my notifications for whose birthday it is, so now I look like some a-hole that doesn't say happy birthday to people. Who the hell remembers birthdays??

I often smile when I get people wishing me happy birthday on facebook (sometimes even the family) I registered my date of birth as 01-01-1901 on there