Random Irritations

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just before Christmas I helped out in a family emergency, wifes side. A thank you and a pint of Moretti would have sufficed but my BiL and SiL went for a grander gesture and bought me some ray bans to say thanks, from an airport shop as they returned. Very kind but.............Today is the first day of sunshine since then and I wore them for the first time in anger. They don't feel right ☹. They are too heavy, I can feel them on my nose and they keep slipping down and I have to keep pushing them up. Problem is I keep being asked about them, do I like them etc. I know they are expensive but I wouldn't have chosen them, it's quite a personal choice, glasses or sunglasses. They wont have kept the receipt, airport lounge in Italy anyway, so I'm kind of stuck with them now.

Moral of the story, a thank you and a beer is pretty much always the answer. Leave it at that.
Have you thought about going to your local optician to have them adjusted?
My wife's new glasses started to become loose after a few weeks so she went back to shop and got them adjusted.
Worth a try?

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
People on quiz shows saying "I wouldn't have got that" when they get told the right answer. We know you wouldn't have got it because you just got it wrong!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
i heard an ad on the raido for a scam claim lawyer that said "if you've paid for something expensive like a car and haven't received it, you could be the victom of a scam"

well no poo sherlock

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Absolutely!

How does an (infraction) like this have the right to refuse to come to court to hear the sentence and the statement by the girls mother. He should be dragged in if necessary

Couldn’t agree more. Only one word for it - cowardice.