Random Irritations

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
We are due to go away next weekend, staying by Powfoot GC. I've just checked the forecast and currently, for here, there and keswick (place for Saturday), it is showing a dump of snow of around 7cm on Friday morning/afternoon across the board 😳. That much snow on the roads around there.............weekend at home then ☹

Fingers crossed for a warm front to come through early.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
On a similar thread, yesterday read about a couple who got upset when they were asked to leave the theatre as they had a 6week old child! Why did they think that was a good idea?

Whilst baby on planes are annoying at least there is a valid reason for them to be there

List of stupid places I've seen babies

Theatre
Cinema
Golf events (how does the baby know to react to a shout of fore?)
Football games

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
They were, but it still had a 3 year old limit. Even so, still not a good idea to take such a young baby to the theatre
I dunno, we've taken our five week old to a few places already (mostly restaurants etc), we just dose her up with milk beforehand and she sleeps through the next 3 hours.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Is there? As a confirmed baby-phobe I can't think of a single one ... :)

Noise cancelling headphones are the answer. Mine go on for take-off and come off after we land. Another bonus is my hearing isn’t suffering from the post-flight throb like you get in a disco.

D-S

Visit site
The Citroen EV advert which seems to say that being driven in one either makes you somehow more confident or even more bizarrely improves your Cello playing.