Random Irritations

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I dunno, we've taken our five week old to a few places already (mostly restaurants etc), we just dose her up with milk beforehand and she sleeps through the next 3 hours.
I would hope i wasn’t sat next to you 😀
On another twist, are they vaccinated at 5 weeks? No children so don’t know but I would have thought they would be unvaccinated

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not today, but last week. Managed to get selected for Popmaster on the last week of the Ken Bruce show, but......... I was one of three and got picked as the reserve so never got on. :(
You could have been a legend.

So, big questions. How did the two contestants get on? What was the three in 10 that day, did you get them? I listened to them all but I can't remember day to day (I know I didn't get 3 in 10 at all last week, go a couple of 2's but that's it)

D-S

Visit site
Car adverts are fast becoming the new perfume/cologne adverts. Full of nonsensical pretentious pomposity.
At least in a car advert they could be telling you something about the car itself - trying to sell a smell is necessarily tricky not that it prevents them from irritating me every time they try to do it.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I would hope i wasn’t sat next to you 😀
On another twist, are they vaccinated at 5 weeks? No children so don’t know but I would have thought they would be unvaccinated

Babies carry their immunity for most things from their mum until about 8 weeks, then they start getting jabbed by the docs.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Car adverts are fast becoming the new perfume/cologne adverts. Full of nonsensical pretentious pomposity.
…and I am afraid that the happy, jolly, singing, dancing and unintentionally (or not) smug ‘sellers’ of cars in the We Buy AC radio and TV ads really grate. Of course they may well have done their job getting the company on my radar - but it turns this consumer right off.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
…and I am afraid that the happy, jolly, singing, dancing and unintentionally (or not) smug ‘sellers’ of cars in the We Buy AC radio and TV ads really grate. Of course they may well have done their job getting the company on my radar - but it turns this consumer right off.

WBAC adverts aren't fit for a mere irritations thread. Until we have an "absolute detestable" thread they will remain unspoken.

John Reid must have needed a payday for allowing Push The Feeling On to be used for such tosh.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site

i hate these adverts with a passion.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site

What these companies need to remember with this tactic is that one of the main uses of radar is to detect enemies for annihilation...