Random Irritations

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
That there isn’t a daily cap on posts for members on the forum. 20 is plenty, as they say.

There is a precedent for this and it’s widely known
We have 2 active members on a 20 a day limit ( not smokes) as going back several years, each were posting over 100 a day and basically dominating the forum.

I’m not seeing anyone in the same bracket at the mo, but feel free to PM me if you would like me to review it ?

D

Deleted member 25172

There is a precedent for this and it’s widely known
We have 2 active members on a 20 a day limit ( not smokes) as going back several years, each were posting over 100 a day and basically dominating the forum.

I’m not seeing anyone in the same bracket at the mo, but feel free to PM me if you would like me to review it ?

Aha! I have of course heard of that but thought that had been temporary limits.

Nah, it’s nothing more than an irritation. Just think that a general cap could probably increase the quality of posts when the forum isn’t used as a light version of a chat room. :)

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Being unable to login to the DP World Tour website, anyone else having an issue?
I have nowhere to enter any password information etc..
I just get the following blank white box!

DP Login.png

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
you make it political if you want. It was my random irritation. Maybe it should your "things that gladden the heart". But major disruption to people's lives and the economy, and Glastenbury etc etc are things that annoy me when initiated by militant unions

So you having a dig at unions isn't political but someone defending them is? :D

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
The PGA Tour vs LIV Series becoming all tribal for some, like football rivals ??
Of course share opinions (a sensible amount of times). Ultimately this will all play out globally without being influenced by endless squabbling on here (IMO)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Easyjet, yes I know, but it's the quickest and cheapest way to get to Bristol from up here and I need to go. If you want cabin luggage now you have to pay. Otherwise it's effectively a fairly empty back pack.

Okay, accept that but it's easier to order a gin and tonic in a fancy pub than book with them now. They are constantly trying to upsell rather than give honest, clear info about what you want, how to book it.

The only happy thing, they sent me a customer satisfaction survey afterwards ?. Great therapy.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Easyjet, yes I know, but it's the quickest and cheapest way to get to Bristol from up here and I need to go. If you want cabin luggage now you have to pay. Otherwise it's effectively a fairly empty back pack.

Okay, accept that but it's easier to order a gin and tonic in a fancy pub than book with them now. They are constantly trying to upsell rather than give honest, clear info about what you want, how to book it.

The only happy thing, they sent me a customer satisfaction survey afterwards ?. Great therapy.

thats the least of your problems the amount of flights theyve been cancelling lately

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Very different story out of Luton lately thats for sure, fingers xxx'ed
They largely pulled out of Newcastle during covid. The flights they have left from there should be manageable whereas isn't luton their main base? More flights, more problems......

It could all go wrong, we fly in August with TUI who are bombing right now ?, but so far Newcastle seems to be escaping the worst of it.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Bloody HP wireless printer... showing offline/not connected etc... even though it is about 2m away from my laptop and on the same network. Still cant see it. have rebooted about 8 times already.
Can print from phone but not from laptop...

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Bloody HP wireless printer... showing offline/not connected etc... even though it is about 2m away from my laptop and on the same network. Still cant see it. have rebooted about 8 times already.
Can print from phone but not from laptop...

On the laptop, go to printers @ devices and see if it is listed, it might be you have the old printer as default and it’s looking for it