Random Irritations

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Turned it on and Vaughan was on so insta muted

Bad planning that!!

I thought Vaughan was still 'Cancelled'. Clearly not

Yep, had the whole first half f the year to pick from for 2 weeks on my favourite island and I forgot the test so booked for beginning of April. So want to see any form of cricket out there by the Hawksbills dont exist any more so cannot event see Carribean T20.

D-S

Visit site
Terminal 5 at Heathrow. An overcrowded, over priced shopping mall, at least 5 escalators down, 2 stops on a train and 5 escalators up away from where you board your plane from (aka the terminal). Loads of people running late for their planes as they don’t realise the terminal is up to half an hour away from your gate. Not a good memory for people departing these shores.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Sometimes direct action is needed and there is no real need for so many SUVs.

It's not direct action, it's mindless vandalism. They will have no idea who owns the car or why, or what consequential damage they will cause, either in terms of the vehicle or in preventing the owner going about their lawful business.

How about they direct their actions to Government or the manufacturers to achieve their stated aims, rather than anonymously bullying individual car owners. Planks.