Random Irritations

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Delivery companies that allow (encourage?) you to track a parcel - then all you get is "Your parcel is out for delivery", no times or anything. Not really a tracking app

sunshine

Visit site
Even worse when it's people putting them on for their kids - they are only 1, THEY CAN'T READ YET!!

People posting birthday wishes for their kids is ridiculous. But people who post birthday wishes for their mum / gran / other relative who isn't on social media has got to be worse. They are adults who have chosen NOT to be on social media, so why are you posting about them?

Also people who post birthday wishes for dead relatives. I didn't realise facebook provided a portal to contact people "on the other side".

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Delivery companies that allow (encourage?) you to track a parcel - then all you get is "Your parcel is out for delivery", no times or anything. Not really a tracking app
Some are even worse than that and effectively just tell you whether it's been delivered or not. Could work that out ourselves!

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Queuing at the bar and infront of I either get some ladies wanting cocktails, a chap wanting to taster every real ale or someone wanting a coffee.
Not only were they a nightmare when I worked in a pub, they plague me at the right side of the bar.

D

Deleted member 18121

Had my fantasy football team hacked, they made 20 transfers on my account and the people who run the website won't do anything about it as it questions their integrity. ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Had my fantasy football team hacked, they made 20 transfers on my account and the people who run the website won't do anything about it as it questions their integrity. ?

heard lots of this happening, FPL do not give a...........

happened to someone in one of our leagues and hes been allowed to reset his team and given a score adjustment to apply at the end of the season to cover the 2 lots of tfrs

will cause them some problems long term if they dont address it, expect they will keep their head down this year and add 2FA to accounts next season :(

D

Deleted member 18121

heard lots of this happening, FPL do not give a...........

happened to someone in one of our leagues and hes been allowed to reset his team and given a score adjustment to apply at the end of the season to cover the 2 lots of tfrs

will cause them some problems long term if they dont address it, expect they will keep their head down this year and add 2FA to accounts next season :(

How did he swing that with them? Their email to me was completely dismissive.

I've since read that for next season they're bringing in 2FA. Didn't realise it was so regular for this to happen with their site.