Random Irritations

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
Didn't sleep too well after the deeply disturbing Savile documentary last night on ITV.
Just shows how vulnerable our institutions are when one man can take advantage of royalty, parliament, police, BBC and NHS over a 30 year period.
Yet he wasn't the only one and how about the big names who knew but never spoke out.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
For (possibly) one night only

Back by popular demand :whistle:

Just a short sample of what you have been missing :rolleyes:

The only real difference between crows and ravens is that crows have five pinion feathers while ravens only have four. So the difference between a crow and a raven is a matter of a pinion.

Friend and I have taken up woodworking. Another mate said he didn't know we were carpenters. I said, “We've only just begun.”

There was a sign in our pet shop that said, 'Pedigree Netherlands kitten for sale.’ Never heard of a cat from the Netherlands, so I went into the shop and asked, ‘How Dutch is that moggie in the window?’
Which thread did you think this was ????

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
The idiots at my lads school. Both teachers and kids.

Some little scrote threw one of his shoes on to the school roof at lunchtime. He went to tell a teacher, who told him they would get it down for him tomorrow. So, he spent all afternoon at school with only one shoe on, then had to walk for the bus and walk home from the bus with only one shoe on. He didn't have his phone so didn't let us know.

But why the flying infraction word did the school think it would be acceptable for a child to spend half a day, and then go home with no shoe on one foot?* Would it have been too much trouble to call us and let us know?

*Yes I know there are many children in the world with no shoes at all, so he is lucky to have one shoe.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site

Some little scrote threw one of his shoes on to the school roof at lunchtime. He went to tell a teacher, who told him they would get it down for him tomorrow. So, he spent all afternoon at school with only one shoe on, then had to walk for the bus and walk home from the bus with only one shoe on. He didn't have his phone so didn't let us know.

But why the flying infraction word did the school think it would be acceptable for a child to spend half a day, and then go home with no shoe on one foot?* Would it have been too much trouble to call us and let us know?

*Yes I know there are many children in the world with no shoes at all, so he is lucky to have one shoe.

You’ll have more luck posting this stuff on Facebook. They love to be “outraged” at normal stuff.

Pin-seeker

Visit site

That made me mad reading that.
And these idiots are “teaching” your child.
I’d be straight down the school Monday morning.
Hope your lads ok.

BiMGuy

Visit site
You’ll have more luck posting this stuff on Facebook. They love to be “outraged” at normal stuff.

It's not normal to have a child spend half the day without a shoe because some little prick has thrown it on the school roof.

If you think its an acceptable thing to have happen to a kid then you are a moron.

BiMGuy

Visit site
That made me mad reading that.
And these idiots are “teaching” your child.
I’d be straight down the school Monday morning.
Hope your lads ok.

He's fine thanks. He thought it was quiet amusing that he's been limping around all afternoon, and glad it wasn't raining.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
It's not normal to have a child spend half the day without a shoe because some little prick has thrown it on the school roof.

If you think its an acceptable thing to have happen to a kid then you are a moron.

That’s the thing pal. It’s totally normal. It’s what kids do. Obviously to millennials it’s a crisis. Like so much of your lives seem to be.