Are you playing or not

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1147

I’ll give it a while to settle down before I venture out onto the links

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My membership ended in Apr and was looking to move clubs. Never joined due to lockdown so will leave it a while before I join and play again. Hope the range will open soon so I can get a swing (of sorts) back before I hit the course

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
My membership ended in Apr and was looking to move clubs. Never joined due to lockdown so will leave it a while before I join and play again. Hope the range will open soon so I can get a swing (of sorts) back before I hit the course

I wonder if clubs might restrict use of their range to members only if demand is going to be very high.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
As soon as our powerful leader Sturgeon decides she will allow her subjects to play then I will be out there.
Might even try for a single time at Goswick:D

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
9 holes solo is about as much as I can stand. I have e mailed the club suggesting a 2 tee start with members restricted to 9 holes, to manage the numbers. Midweek, it might be possible to allow members to book another 9 if slots are available, say, two days before.

D

Deleted Member 1156

If courses are restricted to single players or same household 2balls then I would be surprised if ranges open any time soon.

Chico84

Visit site
I’d like to but not convinced the guidance is fit for purpose at the moment, especially where I am in London. With a young family to look after I can’t afford to take any risks and probably wouldn’t be allowed out by my wife anyway! If I were a bit younger with fewer responsibilities I reckon I’d probably head out on my own though.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yup.
I have a tee time booked for Thursday.
Members only and restricted to two balls teeing off with eight minute gaps between tee times.
Can't bloody wait!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Same household..?

No, but two meters apart is currently the ruling, as far as I'm aware.
That was the expected scenario when bookings were first made available pending relaxing of the lockdown rules.
I'm awaiting an email from the club to ratify the new rulings since yesterday's statement.
That'll arrive while I'm at work, I'll update later.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I wonder if clubs might restrict use of their range to members only if demand is going to be very high.
I have a range nearby that is standalone and not part of a club so no issue with members, etc. I haven’t seen anything about it opening anytime soon though