Olympics - Paris 2024

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was in the car for the rowing and pundit on that was painful. A/ No wonder the GB team came second, they only had Helen Glover in the boat....... B/ Not sure how they didn't win, all they needed was Glover's experience, nothing more :rolleyes:

Sounded like a great race, both boats gave it everything, hats off to the Dutch. We nicked the one yesterday, today they held on. Heads held high all around.

100%. They gave it everything, raced their race. The Dutch got it and deserved the win.

Back to Eurosport for the rowing (thought BBC might be luckier!). James Cracknell saying he hoped our girls reacted to silver as the Dutch girls did yesterday and that they were a credit to the sport as they relished an Olympic Silver medal.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I was in the car for the rowing and pundit on that was painful. A/ No wonder the GB team came second, they only had Helen Glover in the boat....... B/ Not sure how they didn't win, all they needed was Glover's experience, nothing more :rolleyes:

Sounded like a great race, both boats gave it everything, hats off to the Dutch. We nicked the one yesterday, today they held on. Heads held high all around.
Best 2 from 3 then and if we win it then we should get any their golds they win by default. If they win there was obviously a defect in the boat so we'll keep whatever colour we get

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Cheaper than a golf shirt 🤭
Thank you! Why did nobody mention this before? Spent ages looking for it in the channel list. 😄 Installing it on the firestick now. (y)

Ahhh nope - it's not free, it's asking me to sign up and pay. Oh well, looks like I'm not watching the golf today then.
cheaper than a golf shirt 😬🤭

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

Seems a bit dodgy this
I think this is one of the boxers that we talked about a few days ago. Has a high testosterone level, enough to fail a test at a previous event. Biologically female.

Seems odd that one governing body can make a decision but it is not applicable for the Olympics.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I think this is one of the boxers that we talked about a few days ago. Has a high testosterone level, enough to fail a test at a previous event. Biologically female.

Seems odd that one governing body can make a decision but it is not applicable for the Olympics.
Yeah that’s what I don’t understand.