New Taylormade Gear

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm going to be looking for an original M1 driver in the sales, if anyone see's a good deal let me know please, it won't matter what shaft is in it as I'll put my Black Tie in it :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
He was comfortably 15yards shorter with the new M1 than his review with the old one. I know he hits it more within himself now, but not a chance has he lost that much yardage

I think the key observation was that the new M1 is even more forgiving than the original M1, he hit off the top a few times and the toe and was still carrying very decent distances so the miss hits weren't destroying, this is why I'm interested in changing now to the M1 from my SLDR.

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net
I'll stick with my Aeroburner I think. It suits me, I hit it well and I don't have any real reason to change it.

Better things I could spend money on.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I not the M2 driver about 3 months ago and I really don't think that the new one will be any better for me.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm going to be looking for an original M1 driver in the sales, if anyone see's a good deal let me know please, it won't matter what shaft is in it as I'll put my Black Tie in it :thup:

i had the black tie in my sldr. didn't work at all in my m1

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd have thought with the shaft being the engine for any club it would be pretty transferable, what difference/s did you encounter.

i dont know if it was the way the shaft was kicking but my smash factor was down and i struggled to get a consistent launch hight. i loved my black tie in my sldr. even the fitter at Wentworth said he's had alot of people with the black tie/sldr combo in as it was such a good match. they all ended up with different shafts.

i had identical results with the fujikura pro 73 and aldilia tour green. i have put my black tie in it a few times but it just doesn't seem to be as good as the others.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Seriously is the M1 /M2 that much better than anything else?

one of the fitters at my place is a hardcore tm fan. he has had a sneak preview at the callaway epic due out soon. he's already ordered one. he called it a "cheat stick" . apparently crazy long and megga forgiving.

I'll have to see for myself but must be good for him to drop his m1

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
At the moment I am using an 815 big Bertha and I cannot see anything giving me better results. I bought it brand new off eBay at the start of the year for a fraction of the price when launched. I just don't see how stuff can be massively better... you still have to hit it.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mark Crossfields not too happy with tm 🤓 Seems they never sent him the new range to review.

The best tuber imo, good honest reviews and has fun doing it. He's that honest he even knows how annoying he can get 😆

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mark Crossfields not too happy with tm 邏 Seems they never sent him the new range to review.

The best tuber imo, good honest reviews and has fun doing it. He's that honest he even knows how annoying he can get 

Saw that today,the blog he done on it was a bit cheeky to be honest, i prefer watching him to certain other YouTube pros' who hit 30 yard hooks all the time. TM said they didn't think he was doing club reviews anymore but they'd sent him a putter to try recently

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mark Crossfields not too happy with tm 邏 Seems they never sent him the new range to review.

The best tuber imo, good honest reviews and has fun doing it. He's that honest he even knows how annoying he can get 

Prob sick of his review style