Masters 2019

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Think Tiger said he's getting up around 0345 to 'prepare' for a 0920 tee time. Unless you are used to getting up that early, is that a wise move? Disrupt your usual sleep patterns, not good at 43. Surely sleep till 0630 then prepare a bit quicker than normal?

No, no, no. Sleep until 9.00am, then run to the tee .............................. show them all how chilled he is!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Forecast suggests it'll be the player that copes best with the poor weather, which will be an interesting twist on the usual Sunday Masters back 9

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Think Tiger said he's getting up around 0345 to 'prepare' for a 0920 tee time. Unless you are used to getting up that early, is that a wise move? Disrupt your usual sleep patterns, not good at 43. Surely sleep till 0630 then prepare a bit quicker than normal?
I reckon maybe a bit of gamesmanship there, probably having a lie in while the rest of the leaderboard cut their sleep 😉

Visit site
One thing I love about the masters is that there are not the usual entourage of media, scoreboard holders and general other ‘hangers on’ allowed within side the ropes. Just caddies and players, so no ignorant tw@t standing in front of you whilst you have waited for the players to come through. I mean, what tournament is it that has ‘honorary observers’, whatever that’s meant to be.. I once counted over 50 people inside the ropes following a two ball at the open. Gets right on my ballsa@k.....