LIV Golf

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Local qualifying being mentioned as another addition to meet the OWGR requirements.
Think that would create quite a dynamic for the team aspect, maybe one of the teams can be made up of qualifiers or maybe have a few draft spots on a few teams. We’ll have to see how it all develops moving forwards I guess.

D

Deleted member 21445

Being able to watch players like Rahm, Brooks, Bryson, DJ, Smith, Reed, Garcia, Mickleson, Niemann, Oosthuizen, Gooch in the UK at JCB is going to be great for the UK golf fan

JCB is pretty centrally located in the country as well for travelling to.

I've placed a deposit on tickets which is refundable to the end of the pre sale window should you not be able to attend.

D

Deleted member 21445

As reported by Fox Sports

"According to reports, Cantlay is in favour of making a deal with US investors and not PIF, and has the likes of Woods and Spieth as back-up."

"If Cantlay had not tried to take over the (PGA Tour) policy board, then Jay (Monahan) would have made a deal with the Saudis and the Public Investment Fund (PIF) would not have felt the need to re-open that limitless wallet to sign Rahm,”
the source told The Telegraph earlier this month.

D

Deleted member 21445

Not really a surprise (to me), it's a US Tour, and those 3 are US Citizens, so US investment would likely be a preference for them.

And for helping the Department Of Justice Anti Trust Case that is still hanging over the PGAT..

D

Deleted member 21445

4 days and counting to a definitive agreement announcement.

Will it happen ???

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Still very difficult to overcome the fact that no golfers want to play LIV. Even those there. They prefer to play PGAT for free, than move !
Thats a big stumbling block.

Last edited: