LIV Golf Invitational Ticket Prices

AJNairn

Visit site
Wow! Haters will grab any excuse to hate! Does seem overpriced, but they were pretty much the same last year, so their planners must have had the plan ok-ed! Personally, I'll wait and maybe grab a freebee as a few I'd like to see in action live. Edit! I hadn't seen AussieKB's equally laughable 'fanboy' post before I posted!

Last edited:

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Have the prices even been announced for Centurion this year?

They’ll be around the £45 mark when they go on sale.

AJNairn

Visit site
Have the prices even been announced for Centurion this year?

They’ll be around the £45 mark when they go on sale.
Still too expensive imo! Even Valderama is a bit too much, though lower than Centurian last year! Wentworth walk-in prices - albeit from a couple of years ago - were significantly less for, arguably, higher quality golf and more of it!

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Still too expensive imo! Even Valderama is a bit too much, though lower than Centurian last year! Wentworth walk-in prices - albeit from a couple of years ago - were significantly less for, arguably, higher quality golf and more of it!

Who am I guaranteed to see competing on the final round - going down the stretch (I don’t particularly like that phrase btw) at Wentworth?

Valderamma could potentially be a great little trip for somebody wanting to watch and play some golf in a stunning part of the world - 115 euros for a 3 day ground pass, add on flights and a weeks accommodation and a few rounds of golf, I’d imagine there’s change from £1000… It won’t be long before the golf travel companies are all over it.

AJNairn

Visit site
Who am I guaranteed to see competing on the final round - going down the stretch (I don’t particularly like that phrase btw) at Wentworth?
Seems to be some desperate reasoning - or a 'canned' cum scripted response! LIV players out of contention are only playing for their team - which I have no interest in! If you want to watch specific players, first 2 days of a DPWT tournament works best! I'm, generally, more interested in 'the leaders' coming down the stretch!

Last edited:

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Seems to be some desperate reasoning - or a 'canned' cum scripted response! LIV players out of contention are only playing for their team - which I have no interest in! If you want to watch specific players, first 2 days of a DPWT tournament works best! I'm, generally, more interested in 'the leaders' coming down the stretch!

There's nothing desperate about the reasoning at all, nor is it scripted - it's a personal viewpoint. Some people may want to watch "the leaders", some may want to watch the recognisable names in golf - and if it's £45 to see that at Centurion, i don't think that's bad value.

AJNairn

Visit site
There's nothing desperate about the reasoning at all, nor is it scripted - it's a personal viewpoint. Some people may want to watch "the leaders", some may want to watch the recognisable names in golf - and if it's £45 to see that at Centurion, i don't think that's bad value.
See first sentence of post 30! :rolleyes: