LIV Golf Invitational Ticket Prices

babylonsinger

Visit site
Just bringing this back - prices this year are silly low

£21 for a ground pass (general admission) plus service fees etc comes to about £26 (rounding up)

Bargain for what’s on offer
I've had a look on the Liv website for prices as a few of us were considering going. No details on general ground admission prices - where did you get that price from?

Was expecting quite a bit more considering the prices of some of the other options

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I think if the tickets were free I would’nt want to go. ironically our club sent out emails saying members could get 20% off tickets. Not interested one bit.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I've had a look on the Liv website for prices as a few of us were considering going. No details on general ground admission prices - where did you get that price from?

Was expecting quite a bit more considering the prices of some of the other options
Yeah I’ve been looking but still can’t find anything for peasant tickets,just the corporate stuff.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
You could get a grounds pass a few weeks back as part of a Majesticks promotion, either a hotel and golf package or a merchandise with video message and ticket package.

The discount for U12's on the packages is £40 (they'd be free into the event anyway), so that suggests the ticket price will be £40 - concurrent with what they have been charging elsewhere.

simsini

Visit site
I volunteered last year and was spotting balls on the 12th green everyday. So I got to see every group go through, we got free clothing, free food and drink all week, we had a free raffle with prizes such as the range markers signed by the players given away, and we were told to drink any remaining beer in the fan village on Sunday night after the public left. It was a fantastic experience I would recommend to anyone.

samthom99

Visit site
What day are you guys going? I'm looking to book tickets for me and my GF and 2 pals. It would be good to meet up for a beer or 2?