2023 Open Tickets

Zig

Visit site
Sorry to reopen an old thread. Has anyone been to the practice days? I can't get to the 4 competition days, but was wondering if it's worth taking my boy on the first practice day (Sunday) for £25
Any thoughts on whether it's worth it or not?

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
Sorry to reopen an old thread. Has anyone been to the practice days? I can't get to the 4 competition days, but was wondering if it's worth taking my boy on the first practice day (Sunday) for £25
Never been on the Sunday practice day but have been on the Wednesday in the past and this year Wednesday is one of the days I’m going. They are great to get up close, definitely worth it. Obviously not all the players will be there by then but worth it I would say

Reactions: Zig

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Never been on the Sunday practice day but have been on the Wednesday in the past and this year Wednesday is one of the days I’m going. They are great to get up close, definitely worth it. Obviously not all the players will be there by then but worth it I would say

My mates got a Sunday practice ticket this year but I declined when he offered it me as I reminded him that a good chunk of the players will be playing in the Scottish Open that day.

Of course the real reason is that the missus would have killed me if I'd gone two Sundays in a row 🤣.

royal_blue

Visit site
Hi mate. I've been to plenty of practice days and it's well worth it. There'll be plenty of players there on the Sunday (although the likes of Rory McIlroy are playing in the Scottish Open so he may not be there -assuming he makes the cut!). All the exhibition tents and stuff are open and it's a good chance to see some golf without the massive crowds of the later practice days and Championship days.

Reactions: Zig