How many different golf courses have you played

• Thread starter Deleted member 21258
  • Start date

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just looking at My Courses on SkyCaddie, and I have over 150 listed which I have played in the past five years or so, forty odd are within 45 minutes drive from home.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
No sea side pitch and putt?

Well I haven't counted the most very excellent Crazy Golf course at Strathpeffer (mind you as I played it about 45 yrs ago I am guessing it might not be there any more - it was beside the Pavilion - must go look). And also not counted the Southport Pitch and Putt which was most excellent back in the day and is the first 'golf course' I ever played - it did actually look and feel like a miniature golf course - proper little bunkers and all.

Last edited:

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I would hazard a guess at about 200 spread between Wales, England, Scotland, Ireland, USA, Spain, Portugal and Mexico. One more to be added on Sunday (weather permitting) when Bidston will be ticked off.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
I’ve done a quick count and reckon about 29.

All in Scotland apart from 1 in Jersey randomly.

3 new ones this year, which isn’t bad given I’ve only played about 5 rounds.

Generally speaking golf membership has been a big financial commitment and so I’ve not been able to justify too many golf trips.

Best track I’ve played would be Nairn.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
216 - unless I've missed some off the list which I'm sad enough to keep.

Interestingly (??) for someone who lives in the south of England, something over 70% of them are in Scotland

D

Deleted member 15717

A quick list has me at 72...but I know for a fact I have missed a couple, but can’t think of the names