Golf Things That Gladden The Heart

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Are you staying at Gramacho? Nice accommodation and a cheap 10 minute Uber to Carvoeiro at night time.

We played Gramacho, Pinta and Silves on our first trip abroad. Silves was the best of those 3.

Erm yeah I think so, Pestana villas or something like that. Think it's the same place.

Booked a hire car so will zip about and find some nice places to eat.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
I'm the only one on the driving range currently at St Pierre.

There must be a Soc going out on the Old with some dodgy swings. There's been a constant procession of folk looking for their ball against the Range Fence, or over it.

Although I'm not sure if they are needing a jacket for their meal, or if they attend funerals!😁😁

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Still up at my MiLs I haven’t played for more than two weeks…and looking at the weather down home I don’t think I would have been playing anyway. Course status update this mornings tells me all bunkers are GUR (at least some will be flooded) and we have forward tees on a few holes…to avoid very wet and saturated areas of fairway.

At least we’ll get a good idea of how well our rainwater runoff flood mitigation measures, and those measures supportive to us carried out by the council and the neighbouring farmer, have worked. The bunkers and sodden fairways will drain fairly quickly.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Mine isn't very observant. She played a round with me the other night and still didn't notice the other new 3 wood in the bag then. As long as she doesn't see it arrive in a box at the door I'm good.
There is a bloke I know that gets an occasional purchase delivered to a mate who then gives it to him when they meet up for game.
Pathetic really, but vey comical and sneaky.

;)

:ROFLMAO:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
There is a bloke I know that gets an occasional purchase delivered to a mate who then gives it to him when they meet up for game.
Pathetic really, but vey comical and sneaky.

;)

:ROFLMAO:
I tried to do that last time but he said he was never in! He offered to get it delivered to his mum's for me but even I thought that was too ridiculous.

Last edited: