Fleetwood's Crazy Year So Far

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Tommy Fleetwood has just played 11 events this year,missed the cut in 5,won,come second and had four top ten's for earnings of $2,700,220.00 :eek:

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Was impressed in the last round of the US Open. He wasn't playing that well, but managed to scramble a par round and held on to fourth place.

mcbroon

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ooh, imagine how much better he'd be if he had short hair.

And what a terrible example to set to children watching - imagine demonstrating that your haircut actually has no bearing on whether you are a decent person, or on your chances of being successful. How will we teach kids to conform when there are people out there recklessly being themselves and harming absolutely nobody?

String him up, I say.

Pin-seeker

Visit site

And what a terrible example to set to children watching - imagine demonstrating that your haircut actually has no bearing on whether you are a decent person, or on your chances of being successful. How will we teach kids to conform when there are people out there recklessly being themselves and harming absolutely nobody?

String him up, I say.

Looks like we've got a drama queen on our hands here😳

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Add to that another £65k Fleetwood won for finishing 6th today at the BMW International Open,another top 10,so he's played in just 12 events missed 5 cuts and now 7 top tens with a win & second,awesome :).

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I followed him for 9 holes when he was a teenager playing in the British Amateur [?] at Turnberry
I was in a crowd of one.
His dad was caddying for him and came across and started chatting to me, lovely chap.
I put him down in my wee black book as 'one to watch'.

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site

String him up, I say.

No, no. Can't hang him. It has to be the guillotine - we'd know he'd made the cut!

The lad is playing some good golf.

D

Deleted member 1740

Indeed, how is that allowed on a golf course? He's taken Ricky Fowler to whole new levels of ridiculousness!!

As stupid as he looks, he's being paid a load of money to wear it.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Seen him on the tv covarege today and what a state he looks in them trousers and shoes, the tour should have a word in his ear.

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Personally I dont give a damn how he looks whats important is his golf and he is currently one shot behind in this current event and is the world in form player right now.If Fleetwood comes in the top 3 he will have earnings of $3 million from 8 events!.

Last edited: