Fleetwood's Crazy Year So Far

Pin-seeker

Visit site
If that's what he wants to wear the good on him.
I was just pointing out how redicelous he looks.
Some of Ricky Fowlers choice in clothing isn't really my cup of tea,but he mostly manages to pull it off.
Fleetwood here just looks like a chav that's robbed Sports Direct.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
If that's what he wants to wear the good on him.
I was just pointing out how redicelous he looks.
Some of Ricky Fowlers choice in clothing isn't really my cup of tea,but he mostly manages to pull it off.
Fleetwood here just looks like a chav that's robbed Sports Direct.

Hank likes this post.....

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Good grief there isnt half some snobs on here,why on earth do people feel the need to judge what this fella's wearing :confused:.When I started this thread it was about how well Fleetwood is playing at the moment and not his on course attire so can you kindly keep the thread on its original subject :rolleyes:.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Good grief there isnt half some snobs on here,why on earth do people feel the need to judge what this fella's wearing :confused:.When I started this thread it was about how well Fleetwood is playing at the moment and not his on course attire so can you kindly keep the thread on its original subject :rolleyes:.

If he wants to win tomorrow then he needs to pull his socks up.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Always keep an eye out for Fleetwood, as a few of the lads know his caddie. good to see a local lad doing well.

Off topic but, caddies in general. I hear they're on 5-10%, is that just winnings or all golf related income i.e. player sponsorship etc...

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Apologies,why not request that no one else comments on the thread.
We'll just wait anxiously for you to inform us how much money your Tommy as earned him self this week.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Always keep an eye out for Fleetwood, as a few of the lads know his caddie. good to see a local lad doing well.

Off topic but, caddies in general. I hear they're on 5-10%, is that just winnings or all golf related income i.e. player sponsorship etc...

It probably varies.
I'd guess most would be winnings.

D

Deleted member 15344

Depends on the caddy mate - ones like Bones , JP are prob are on a wage but they also have their own sponsership deals with Nike etc.

Steve Williams was on 10% with Woods and earned £8mil plus his own Nike and others contracts

I remember something about Williams being the highest paid sportsman in New Zealand

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Apologies,why not request that no one else comments on the thread.
We'll just wait anxiously for you to inform us how much money your Tommy as earned him self this week.

Comments are fine but your ridiculous "comments" about Fleetwoods clothing are just plain daft,does it really matter what he wears to play golf :rolleyes:,and yes I will comment on his latest earnings on this thread....

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Comments are fine but your ridiculous "comments" about Fleetwoods clothing are just plain daft,does it really matter what he wears to play golf :rolleyes:,and yes I will comment on his latest earnings on this thread....

And I will comment on his silly short trousers if I choose to.
If you have a problem with this I suggest you have a word with a forum moderator.

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
And I will comment on his silly short trousers if I choose to.
If you have a problem with this I suggest you have a word with a forum moderator.

You called the fella a tramp,whats the point in coming on a public forum and judging somebody with comments like that just because he chooses the freedom to wear what he wants :confused:.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
You called the fella a tramp,whats the point in coming on a public forum and judging somebody with comments like that just because he chooses the freedom to wear what he wants :confused:.

I actually said he LOOKS like a bit of a tramp 🙄
If I'd known you was going to get so bloody emotional about it I wouldn't have bothered.

Shall we let the thread get back on track now?

How much £ does he get paid for wearing those silly trousers?

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site

You have to admit his outfit was shocking and not what one would expect a person in his position to wear to his work. If someone turned up to work like that I would send them home

Last edited: