Fleetwood's Crazy Year So Far

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How is Fleetwood having enough Nike clubs even a discussion

He could have 100 sets if he wanted, maybe he does.

He could have the machine that makes them if he wanted, maybe he does

All I was asking is exactly that, do you think he stocked up when Nike said "We'll be out the market this time next year" or will he just keep the same (few) sets he has until they have holes in?

Would seem fair enough. I'm sure there will be a lot of Nike clubs around but do they still have a tour van etc so what happens if Fleetwood needs a club repaired or adjusted

I guess Nike would have produced a lot of clubs for their staffers. I guess they'll run out one day...!

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
All I was asking is exactly that, do you think he stocked up when Nike said "We'll be out the market this time next year" or will he just keep the same (few) sets he has until they have holes in?

I guess Nike would have produced a lot of clubs for their staffers. I guess they'll run out one day...!

Years ago Paul Broadhurst used to play a certain brand of wedge that was discontinued,there was a guy who made the wedge (head) to the exact spec as Broadhurst was using and continued to make them as and when they wore out.Anythings possible with a good club builder.

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Looks like Tommy's left out the old favourite Nike Vapour driver from his bag and is using a Titleist driver for the Italian Open,bit of a suprise after the money he's made using Nike equipment,guess the money being thrown at him by the manufactures was too tempting :).

Nashy

Head Pro
Visit site
Mike Taylor former Master Club builder for Nike has set up his own shop. Rumour has it he has made Tigers new TGR stamped blades which are pretty much just some VR Pro blades without the Nike stamping. I am sure Tommy can sort something out easy enough if he needs to.

Staying with what he knows for this season has been a good and the results have shown that. After the season is over he might have some time to try some different equipment if he feels the need to.