Dress codes

D-S

Visit site
My mate was there this year , seems there was a bit of a dry spell and a few schools decided to go full blown old school from the pics he sent 😂. Tweed jacket included
Yes, there are a surprising number of people who must have spent good money on stripey blazers - not my sort of thing at all, if they were in the dress code I would not play.
Seeing Nigel Farage in his stripey Dulwich college blazer in the Deal clubhouse was a real low point for me.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Yes, there are a surprising number of people who must have spent good money on stripey blazers - not my sort of thing at all, if they were in the dress code I would not play.
Seeing Nigel Farage in his stripey Dulwich college blazer in the Deal clubhouse was a real low point for me.

Well seeing him anywhere is always a low point 😁

Yeah it didn’t look very comfortable at and no idea how they swing a club in it

But the point was some love that stuff - it’s the same when you go to the races and some love the top hat and tails etc

I have never played deal in the summer because there is no way I could wear those socks

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I can understand that although I can see how the ethos of the event would appeal to many. Not many events like that

sunshine

Visit site
If you are happier with it in then you do you, nobody is arguing against that? I'm just saying that when I play any sport I have no inclination or instinct to tuck my shirt in because there is no practical reason to do so. It makes no difference to anything so we should all have it whichever way we like.

If you are struggling to tuck in your shirts this may help:

1715616562267.png