Banned Player

rapper

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Our club recently banned a player for 18 months for threatening behaviour, he was allowed to play in a recent open day,and this time tried physical threatening behaviour,what would you do to the player in form of punishment?

Last edited by a moderator:

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Our club recently banded a player for 18 months for threatening behaviour, he was allowed to play in a recent open day,and this time tried physical threatneing behaviuor,what would you do to the play in form punishment?
A lifetime ban from the club would seem appropriate. One bad person at the club can cause lots more to leave.

D

Deleted member 31467

Our club recently banded a player for 18 months for threatening behaviour, he was allowed to play in a recent open day,and this time tried physical threatneing behaviuor,what would you do to the play in form punishment?
I'd send him to whatever school you went to. That'll learn him :ROFLMAO:

JayB

Visit site
Whoever made the decision to allow a recently banned player to take part in an open really needs to have a look at themselves, Going forward I agree a lifetime ban, but that needs to be upheld 100%, no exceptions.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Come on folks, please. There may be a very good reason for the spelling in the OP which renders the subsequent mickey taking a little distasteful.

The subject matter is clear - try and stay on topic please.

Quite right Billy, I once was pulled up for my terrible spelling on here , not a thought from some that I could have been dixlective😂

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Permanent ban. He had the opportunity to show he has changed when he was allowed to play in the comp. No doubt some people may have got into his ribs but, again, his response wasn’t appropriate.

Springveldt

Visit site
Think it's pretty obvious that a lifetime ban is needed.

I'd also question who allowed him to play in the open day since he was currently banned.

sunshine

Visit site
Come on folks, please. There may be a very good reason for the spelling in the OP which renders the subsequent mickey taking a little distasteful.

The subject matter is clear - try and stay on topic please.

Spell check is available for people who have a legitimate challenge with spelling.

I don't believe anyone has insulted the OP, the mickey taking has been fairly light hearted.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Spell check is available for people who have a legitimate challenge with spelling.

I don't believe anyone has insulted the OP, the mickey taking has been fairly light hearted.

I have made a polite request. Please don’t question it.