2023 Professional Golf thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Amazing finish.. Some putt to win it... Man I should've been in bed ages ago....

I was in bed, holding my iPad just praying that someone would win the playoff early.

Safe to safe I’m knackered this morning. But that putt was ridiculous and kinda worth staying up for!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Just watched the footage of Adam Hadwin getting 'tackled' to the ground by a security guy as he ran on the green to congratulate last nights winner and spray the bubbly

On one hand he didn't look much like a fellow player, I guess he'd long since changed after his round, but it was a pretty serious hit that floored him and looks excessive

It seems the norm now that even after a bog standard tour event the final green is often deluged with 20-30 people

D

Deleted member 15344

Just watched the footage of Adam Hadwin getting 'tackled' to the ground by a security guy as he ran on the green to congratulate last nights winner and spray the bubbly

On one hand he didn't look much like a fellow player, I guess he'd long since changed after his round, but it was a pretty serious hit that floored him and looks excessive

It seems the norm now that even after a bog standard tour event the final green is often deluged with 20-30 people

It was someone winning their national open - you could see how much it meant to everyone

The tournament was excellent , golf superb on what looked like a great course

The playoff just topped off a great Sunday

Excellent to see the Europeans challenging and also to see the players around the green throughout the playoff

Gutted for Tommy but for someone to win their national open was always special

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.