YouTubers.

Visit site
Danny Fraud…. Like it… could only watch so much of him. he really ‘Yanks my chain’ with his constant patronising term ‘now watch this’. Or , as I haven’t watched since a year, ‘Now I got my dad here as he has a terrible ( insert anything golf swing related) as I have just talked a glass eye to sleep drivel…

Visit site
And let’s not get onto Peter ‘Chaff’ Flinch. He has morphed into golfs answer to Frank Spencer. lost count of the times he says he’s had the realisation he’s never going to qualify for the The Open. Yet 6 months later a new ‘quest for The Open’ blog appears with his new ‘mental’ approach. He could not win the Barrie Chuckle Monthly Medal at ‘Dunny-on-the-Wold’. Guess he will have to make due with sticking to wandering around the driving range like an extra from Phoenix Nights on this years ‘ live from the open’ snoozefest..

Grahamj

Visit site
Hi, new member here also.

Does anyone watch Stuart Cartwright/Good Golf Coaching? I can't make my mind up as to whether I like his instruction methods or not!

Skytot

Visit site
And let’s not get onto Peter ‘Chaff’ Flinch. He has morphed into golfs answer to Frank Spencer. lost count of the times he says he’s had the realisation he’s never going to qualify for the The Open. Yet 6 months later a new ‘quest for The Open’ blog appears with his new ‘mental’ approach. He could not win the Barrie Chuckle Monthly Medal at ‘Dunny-on-the-Wold’. Guess he will have to make due with sticking to wandering around the driving range like an extra from Phoenix Nights on this years ‘ live from the open’ snoozefest..
Anyone you do like ? 😉

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Rick saying there's too much golf on telly... then saying Rick v Guy the 'match' do watch it folks, like & subscribe etc :rolleyes:

simsini

Visit site
Rick saying there's too much golf on telly... then saying Rick v Guy the 'match' do watch it folks, like & subscribe etc :rolleyes:
Rick is losing any appeal he had for me. When I watch him lose to the tour pros every time with a 10 shot head start, or when he never breaks 75 in his break 75 videos, it becomes tiresome. Jimmy Bullard is a better golfer and has more fun on the course too. Both videos where he played Ewen Ferguson were fantastic.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rick is losing any appeal he had for me. When I watch him lose to the tour pros every time with a 10 shot head start, or when he never breaks 75 in his break 75 videos, it becomes tiresome. Jimmy Bullard is a better golfer and has more fun on the course too. Both videos where he played Ewen Ferguson were fantastic.
In a recent podcast Shiels said they almost had a match set up between him and Jimmy at the end of last year but they had to postpone it. I really hope it happens this year. Bulldog should beat him comfortably really.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

It's like comparing apples with oranges tho

Bullard normally round the same course no? Or one they play often

Rick break 75s at some random tough locations they never played before

Not beating tour pros , all but one match has gone to the 18th hole , be interested to see how many of your regular pga pros would beat a tour pro

HeftyHacker

Visit site
It's like comparing apples with oranges tho

Bullard normally round the same course no? Or one they play often

Rick break 75s at some random tough locations they never played before

Not beating tour pros , all but one match has gone to the 18th hole , be interested to see how many of your regular pga pros would beat a tour pro
Not in the case of the Ewan McGregor videos, which were Golf Life's best in my opinion.

One of them at PGA course at Gleneagles and the other in Dubai (where Mcgregor is a member).

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not in the case of the Ewan McGregor videos, which were Golf Life's best in my opinion.

One of them at PGA course at Gleneagles and the other in Dubai (where Mcgregor is a member).
Thanks , haven't got round to them yet , I find Jimmy very irritating over the top wise , specially with tubes kissing the bum of everyone who comes on , takes a while for me to get round to them

simsini

Visit site
In a recent podcast Shiels said they almost had a match set up between him and Jimmy at the end of last year but they had to postpone it. I really hope it happens this year. Bulldog should beat him comfortably really.
Should be played off the tips at Royal St Georges in the rain with 80mph wind. :ROFLMAO: