YouTubers.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry I was referring to his height.

He talks in his videos about putting on a bit of weight these last few years. Happens to us all.
According to one of his videos that he did with the 7'7 golfer, Rick is 6'0. I guess that is a bit taller than I thought he was.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Does anyone else listen to Beefs Golf Club Podcast?

Im tempted to suggest putting a team together for beefstock?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Does anyone else listen to Beefs Golf Club Podcast?

Im tempted to suggest putting a team together for beefstock?
I certainly do, or did, but there have been no updates for a long time now - and the ones he did without John Robins were a bit dull and aimless.

I looked at last year's Beef Stock but I thought it was much too expensive to be honest. Particularly when it was at North Middlesex, which I've played, and it's a nice enough course but not exactly top drawer.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I certainly do, or did, but there have been no updates for a long time now - and the ones he did without John Robins were a bit dull and aimless.

I looked at last year's Beef Stock but I thought it was much too expensive to be honest. Particularly when it was at North Middlesex, which I've played, and it's a nice enough course but not exactly top drawer.

Changed it up this year - new venue, sponsored by American golf - £80pp

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think it was a real round of golf from a high handicapper. Had a fair few decent holes, simple mistakes, lost his head, duffs, he didn't putt as well as he normally does. I watched it thinking that could be me 😂🤣
Just watching this now - 15 holes in. This round looks a lot like most of my rounds since the turn of this year. Things going wrong that you can't explain - even your usual strengths let you down - get angry, get sad, feeling a bit lost and helpless. All too familiar.

Fore Right

Visit site
From a golf standard point of view id say Grant Horvat and the Bryan Bros are among the best players on You Tube.

I really enjoyed their recent videos with my boy Rahmbo

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
What's the date and location for this?

Watched this earlier today, such a good video and I definitely recommend the Andy Sullivan one too if you've not seen it

Ill find the link later, he tweeted about it a day or so ago but I cant get on twitter at work

Pin-seeker

Visit site
From a golf standard point of view id say Grant Horvat and the Bryan Bros are among the best players on You Tube.

I really enjoyed their recent videos with my boy Rahmbo
I reckon Jimmy Bullard is up there.
James Robinson (Ricks mate)
Is probably the best for me,not sure if he’s a YouTuber tho.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I like Danny Maude as he normally describes things very clearly, but his latest episode where he had some bloke demonstrating a 'super simple" technique for pitching from 80 yards, I couldn't understand a word of it.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I like Danny Maude as he normally describes things very clearly, but his latest episode where he had some bloke demonstrating a 'super simple" technique for pitching from 80 yards, I couldn't understand a word of it.
Very good. I've been using the Pete Cowan move with the right arm that Danny has been showing in the last few months and has made a big difference

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Was watching the Bryson and Paige video … the buggy ride segment was pure gold , I lost the thread of what she was saying but I thought this would be a great lesson in damping harmonics… engineering is fun don’t let the grey cardboard people ruin it!