Vote on allowing women to join

• Thread starter Deleted member 18121
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

As said elsewhere on this thread it is all about perception.

I would say it's more assumptions and the assumptions actually being sexist.

Homer said behind the scenes and you took a sexist assumption on what that meant.

D

Deleted member 18588

I would say it's more assumptions and the assumptions actually being sexist.

Homer said behind the scenes and you took a sexist assumption on what that meant.

If you say so.

After all you appear to be an expert on all matters including what assumptions I may or may not have made.

D

Deleted member 15344

Suggest you read #16 again.

Still waiting to hear why "helping out behind the scenes" is seen as being sexist.

Don't have to be an expert on assumptions you made when you post things about "don't the table decorations look nice dear " which clearly shows what you were assuming Homer was meaning

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
So, female members of the male only clubs, up for discussion or just going to squabble like pre-pubescent schoolgirls? :)

D

Deleted member 15344

So, female members of the male only clubs, up for discussion or just going to squabble like pre-pubescent schoolgirls? :)

Should be left to the members of the club to decide :thup:

D

Deleted member 18588

On the subject of the OP I would state that personally I think that single sex clubs are an anachronism BUT if the existing members of such clubs wish those restrictions to continue that is their right.

Obviously there are other considerations if such clubs were to receive financial support from either the State or the game's governing bodies.

Hendy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Am hopefully it stays male only know the women members in my club are just a pain in my ass anytime I am out, slow play don't know seem to know any rules just look down on you cause they think they are the bees knees with all the latest gear on and in the bag and can't even hit the ball out of their road! Some times I Am dieing to hit one over their heads when the whole me up hole after hole. Don't want to know when asking nicley to pass them cause it ladys day when the reality Is they have the 1st tee for a coupe of hours

Only benefit they bring is to bandits using them for team events, would be happy to in crase my fees to keep them off my course.

Last edited:

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
Am hopefully it stays male only know the women members in my club are just a pain in my ass anytime I am out, slow play don't know seem to know any rules just look down on you cause they think they are the bees knees with all the latest gear on and in the bag and can't even hit the ball out of their road! Some times I Am dieing to hit one over their heads when the whole me up hole after hole. Don't want to know when asking nicley to pass them cause it ladys day when the reality Is they have the 1st tee for a coupe of hours

Only benefit they bring is to bandits using them for team events, would be happy to in crase my fees to keep them off my course.

They probably have a reasonable command of the English language though ;)

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site

I hope for the OP's sake it's a wind-up but, on reflection, it's genuine.