TV Series - What Are You Watching?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm watching the Walking Dead although it wasn't on last night, is that the end of this series?
Re the current episodes, it appears to be going into the back stories of the characters, I'm rather enjoying it as opposed to the battles with other gangs that have been the staple for a few years.

The current 6 episodes were 'bonus' episodes filmed during covid as they could not film the big scenes they needed for the final season. They filmed half a dozen smaller, character driven episodes to fill some of the scheduling gap and will be back later in the year for the full and final season 11.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Last night I watched 'An evening with Allis (Peter)' very entertaining and a really good watch. I am too young to have known him as a golfer and was amazed at his record - won the PGA 3 times and once won 3 Opens in consecutive weeks.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
The current 6 episodes were 'bonus' episodes filmed during covid as they could not film the big scenes they needed for the final season. They filmed half a dozen smaller, character driven episodes to fill some of the scheduling gap and will be back later in the year for the full and final season 11.

Fingers crossed it gets it’s mojo back then. I hope it resolves questions about Rick and the woman living in the container that had access to tech and a helicopter!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Wellington Paranormal after reading a decent review, lasted maybe half of episode 1 before turning off, utter tripe.
Yup...I thought it sounded promising but didn’t last any longer the. You on first episode. I tried the second just in case first was an aberration - but no...don‘t even think I made half of ep2.

instead we’re watching another production from down under - Top of the Lake. Very different genre obviously but seems most certainly worth watching...besides we love Elisabeth Moss from The Handmaid‘s Tale

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Yup...I thought it sounded promising but didn’t last any longer the. You on first episode. I tried the second just in case first was an aberration - but no...don‘t even think I made half of ep2.

instead we’re watching another production from down under - Top of the Lake. Very different genre obviously but seems most certainly worth watching...besides we love Elisabeth Moss from The Handmaid‘s Tale

Wow, over a year since I watched it, but Top of the Lake is good.

Just finishing season 2 of Top of The Lake on Netflix. Both seasons good, although there are times I wonder who thought about some of the stuff in it, and why certain people let others do some of the stuff they did (no spoilers). Worth a watch.

RichA

Visit site
Our Yorkshire Farm.
Generally uplifting. Amazing family in beautiful countryside. Our favourite TV show of the last few years.
Makes you question your lifestyle and materialistic, selfish outlook on life.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Our Yorkshire Farm.
Generally uplifting. Amazing family in beautiful countryside. Our favourite TV show of the last few years.
Makes you question your lifestyle and materialistic, selfish outlook on life.

Yes we watch this too and what a great family they are... so full of love and energy, the children are so bright and independent minded, a real credit to their parents who are great role models. Even though there are 9 kids there seems to be plenty of love and time to go around.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes we watch this too and what a great family they are... so full of love and energy, the children are so bright and independent minded, a real credit to their parents who are great role models. Even though there are 9 kids there seems to be plenty of love and time to go around.

I love it - warms my heart. Their relationships are so solid and loving - wonderful.