Top 5 on your Bucket list?

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know we said achievable, but Fulford is not a bucket list course pal.
Aim a little higher!

With you on Birkdale though, after seeing it, gotta play it 👍

I tend to top it if I aim any higher!!

Yes true, it skims the top of the bucket but I ain't going to play Pebble Beach etc so got to be realistic. Maybe replace it with St Andrews then which is a tad more achievable.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I only stated courses which were reasonable & possible to be played, but if I had gone for proper dream stuff I would have said virtually every course on Long Island (Shinnecock, Sebonak, Friars Head, NGLoA, Fishers Island etc)

I've stuck to courses that as far as I'm aware are open to the public. If you can wangle an invite to Shinnecock then let me know, I'll be there too! I once played with a guy in the Bahamas whose brother is/was a member there and he invited me for a game but I lost his email address!!!! :eek:

D

Deleted member 1147

I've stuck to courses that as far as I'm aware are open to the public. If you can wangle an invite to Shinnecock then let me know, I'll be there too! I once played with a guy in the Bahamas whose brother is/was a member there and he invited me for a game but I lost his email address!!!! :eek:

If I did the whole Six Degrees of Separation thing I'm sure I could find someone who's a member, but don't imagine they'd go for it.

"Hi, I know X quite well, he's friends with Y, who knows Tiger Woods, who played with Z in the Open, and he was a junior member of your club when you were both kids. So can I get a game at Shinnecock?"

D

Deleted member 23270

If I did the whole Six Degrees of Separation thing I'm sure I could find someone who's a member, but don't imagine they'd go for it.

"Hi, I know X quite well, he's friends with Y, who knows Tiger Woods, who played with Z in the Open, and he was a junior member of your club when you were both kids. So can I get a game at Shinnecock?"

There must be a way to get on Augusta :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted Member 1156

There were zero degrees of separation in this case, I had a direct invite from the brother of a member.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Carnoustie was top of my list of....one. The toughest of the lot. I've played that. The ONLY other place I want to play now is Augusta. Obvious reasons for this. No other place has the pull of either of these two, in my opinion.