The Cricket Thread

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So South African cricket have conceded an international series rather than play it to get their franchise T20 league up and running. Bad enough in itself but now it seems the 6 franchises have all been bought by IPL owners lol

Well at least they will be overtly controlled by BCCI rather than the pretend were not approach of recent years lol. Coming to a country near you if the money brokers get their way and are allowed to continue to destroy the sport

WGCRider

Visit site
I think we need to hope for four more days of rain after England's batting collapse here! What on earth does Crawley have on the England hierarchy to keep getting selected?!

I wouldn't worry yet - South Africa have probably the best pace line up in the world and later in this series may play 2 spinners bringing in Harmer. Their batting however is village level.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Different Stokes for different Folks… good batting by both … good old otherdox cricket with flashes of Bazball …

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Havent followed the 'undred this year. I find the graphics very difficult to follow. Last night over dinner I watched Manchester chase down Oval in the nail biting last over. 9 to win, batsman hits a six, fielder catches it on the ropes and then tips it over for a 6. 1 off 2 needed and then a scamper and shy at the stumps etc. Very good drama.. Thank god it was the hundred, because if this was the IPL, @fundy would say it was all staged (like the WWE) :)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Havent followed the 'undred this year. I find the graphics very difficult to follow. Last night over dinner I watched Manchester chase down Oval in the nail biting last over. 9 to win, batsman hits a six, fielder catches it on the ropes and then tips it over for a 6. 1 off 2 needed and then a scamper and shy at the stumps etc. Very good drama.. Thank god it was the hundred, because if this was the IPL, @fundy would say it was all staged (like the WWE) :)

Lol if you think I view the undred any different from the IPL

D

Deleted member 3432

Great chance for Harry Brook in upcoming Test match.

Bairstow you clown.....