The Cricket Thread

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Using my vast cricket knowledge I decided the pakistan/australia match was going to peter out in an easy Pakistan win so switched over. Oh well... :ROFLMAO:

Similar here, I left the office on Wednesday and Thursday looking at easy wins for England and Pakistan. By the time I had walked to my car and put the radion on the matches had both been turned on their head.

Grizzly

Visit site
shame to hear but sadly not surprised :(

was talking to a mate whos involved in the game the other night and think its likely every county will be affected to some degree

Genuinely, I think the only major differences between Yorkshire and many other counties will be how badly managed Yorkshire's investigation was, and the sheer scale of talent that might have been missed.

An interesting point was made yesterday on the radio - the ECB of course chose not to sanction two England players this year for inappropriate tweets (Anderson and Buttler). Surely they will now have to revisit that stance and issue bans?

D

Deleted member 15344

So it looks like the toss wins the tournament

There should never be a tournament where it clearly so biased towards who wins the toss

Aussies cruising this

The one time they didn’t win the toss they got smashed

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
So it looks like the toss wins the tournament

There should never be a tournament where it clearly so biased towards who wins the toss

Aussies cruising this

The one time they didn’t win the toss they got smashed

Kiwis looked too conservative at the start for me. Australia got into it earlier and can now afford the luxury of cruising.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looks like Rashid has also now confirmed that Vaughan did make the racist comments that he used his media influence to so vehemontly deny. Not looking good.