The Actual Golf On Liv Golf Thread

Fore Right

Visit site
I always enjoy watching the Liv broadcasts but I have to say Arlo White continually saying "Championship Sunday" during final rounds is starting to grate on me.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Wonder if they made up a special size/cut team shirt for Catlin overnight with him being at the sharp end. Plus kept his usual sponsor on it also. Maybe some weekend phone calls to sort things!

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Tyrell is a quality player - the signing of Rahm was the story in the creation of the Legion XIII team, but Tyrell was a great add.

Fantasy League - Bennys Ballers still leading but a strong weekend for LIVin on a prayer closes the gap back a little. IMG_4294.pngIMG_4295.jpeg

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Into the European rounds now, with he Open sandwiched between Valderrama and JCB.

Looks like ticket sales are going well for the UK event, Friday hospitality has pretty much sold out, and ticket prices for Saturday have increased overnight - I'm guessing that's based on demand - a good showing for some European players in Nashville probably helping.

Fore Right

Visit site
Valderama is going to be huge with the countries giants of the game in Rahm and Garcia returning to the homeland along with Puig and Chacarra as a supporting cast.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Valderama is going to be huge with the countries giants of the game in Rahm and Garcia returning to the homeland along with Puig and Chacarra as a supporting cast.

I’ve been tempted to go. As mentioned in the other thread, ive got tickets to Troon but i reckon I could sell those add the funds to what i’d spend on Glasgow hotels and travel, and go to Spain for not an awful lot more expense.

Fore Right

Visit site
Why did they not have the UK JCB event this week.
Players in The Open could come in early play some links golf in prep for Troon.

Seems a no brainer to me to help the players prepare for The Open.

Then have Valderama the week after The Open..

MACM85

Visit site
Why did they not have the UK JCB event this week.
Players in The Open could come in early play some links golf in prep for Troon.

Seems a no brainer to me to help the players prepare for The Open.

Then have Valderama the week after The Open..

Probably because there is a DP world tour event.