The Actual Golf On Liv Golf Thread

AussieKB

Visit site
I’m guessing from the lack of post's( and also on other social media outlets) the event at the weekend seemed to be a very low key one - was that down to the lack of any star appeal at the top or going up against a main event on the PGAT ?
Not sure as I did not watch any golf this past week.....am losing interest due to weakened fields, when I was in England my mate said he only watches the Majors and Ryder Cup now, think they need some outside help to bring it back together somehow, otherwise they will continue to lose sponsors on the PGAT.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Not sure as I did not watch any golf this past week.....am losing interest due to weakened fields, when I was in England my mate said he only watches the Majors and Ryder Cup now, think they need some outside help to bring it back together somehow, otherwise they will continue to lose sponsors on the PGAT.

That’s about it now for me - I’ll also add the PGA at Wentworth but everything else I’m not bothered about - the whole thing is diluted now

I’m not a fan of the PGAT but it did have multiple events that were strong and worth watching

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
I tend to flit in and out of the majors, dont think ive watched more than an hour of PGAT golf all year - simply not enough golf on show and coupled with the fields they now have, i find it a little insipid.
Watch most LIV events, although some of the US hosted venues dont deliver for some reason. I knew i had a lot on over the weekend so was never going to see much from Houston, just caught a few hours on Sunday.

Fore Right

Visit site
I’m guessing from the lack of post's( and also on other social media outlets) the event at the weekend seemed to be a very low key one - was that down to the lack of any star appeal at the top or going up against a main event on the PGAT ?
Didnt watch much of either to be honest, both felt like a dress rehearsal before the big event.
Lets just get to the US Open where it really matters..

Fore Right

Visit site
Might be wrong but dont see Bryson winning in Nashville.
The stress of winning the US Open then straight into non stop media events and TV appearances will have taken their toll.

Also Liv will be maximising him to promote the Nashville event and the tour as the biggest star in pro golf right now.

Cant put Rahm in my team without knowing if his foot has completely healed.

So unsure of which captain to go for at the moment.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Might be wrong but dont see Bryson winning in Nashville.
The stress of winning the US Open then straight into non stop media events and TV appearances will have taken their toll.

Also Liv will be maximising him to promote the Nashville event and the tour as the biggest star in pro golf right now.

Cant put Rahm in my team without knowing if his foot has completely healed.

So unsure of which captain to go for at the moment.
I have gone a bit leftfield for my captain and picked someone I haven't picked before... Someone who did quite well last weekend.

Fore Right

Visit site
Just done a bit of research on The Grove GC.
So it regularly held PGAT Korn Ferry Events in the past and with a par 71 at 7297 it is not long for these guys.

Looks really nice