The Actual Golf On Liv Golf Thread

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
I'm not sure they've got the format just right for the Team championship yet, I'd like to see the other teams that aren't fighting for the title still being shown on the pylon, but this is so close at the end - incredibly tight.
A tricky one, can understand the focus on the top bracket, showing as much of them as can. Lost count of how many times the lead changed.
But missed some good individual scores (64, 65) from further down, plus the top 2 teams in bracket 2 were the lowest on the day.
Even ol' Majesticks 'won' bracket 3 😆

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Final standings from the Team Championship - Koepka shot an 80 - I don't think he was very happy about Smash getting knocked out on day 1 🤣

Maridoe will be back next year as part of the schedule, not sure if they'll host the final event again or if it will be for a regular season fixture, but the course looked great and worthy of hosting some of the top players in the game.

Great win for Rippers - which will just magnify the vibe when we head out to Adelaide next February.

That's it, the season is over, another successful year of growth and improvement for LIV. We can look forward to 60 players next time and 14 teams competing, be interesting to see who joins over the off season.32b8b612-145c-4500-84a0-619c9d2ec352.jpeg

Last edited: