The Actual Golf On Liv Golf Thread

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Most don’t care about the rest of the professional golf season now unless there is a Ryder cup

Once the last major is done that’s it really , football and rugby etc start now
Bit of a sweeping generalisation there Phil, I’m not sure care is the word but I’m enjoying the PGA and LIV, granted every golf fan prefers the majors and Ryder cup.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Bit of a sweeping generalisation there Phil, I’m not sure care is the word but I’m enjoying the PGA and LIV, granted every golf fan prefers the majors and Ryder cup.
Hence why i said “most” as opposed to all

Golf tournaments on here are mainly talked about when it’s the majors or Ryder cup and sometimes the Players

But with everything that’s gone on and going on more are imo switched off from the regular tour events

Even during the main season many aren’t talking about them

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Looks like Niemann is choking over the individual season title with Rahm looking likely to head to the final event in the top spot.

Meanwhile down at the bottom, HVIII and Pat Perez are both perilously close to losing their spots on LIV for next year, Perez is in the bottom 6 and Varner one place above him. They could literally be going into the final round at Chicago fighting against their own team mate for survival next year.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Koepka and Rahm going full on slug it out mode here. Quite a few only a shot or two back as well. Shorter format golf proving yet again to provide the tension on the last day.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Bennys Ballers back to the top after Greenbrier in the Fantasy league.

I went left field and it completely backfired on me 😂

Attachments

• IMG_4809.png
    IMG_4809.png
    338.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4808.jpeg
    IMG_4808.jpeg
    640.8 KB · Views: 4

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Just a reminder to get your team selections in for the first round of LIV Chicago. Much like the individual championship where it's a 2 horse race between Rahm and Niemann, it looks like the fantasy league is between Bennys Ballers and LIVin on a prayer.

No idea where my team selection will go - there are so many factors within the event for individual and team outcomes at both the top and the bottom of the league.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Feels like having a pop at Majesticks has become a bit of a sport in its own right the last couple if years - and I've not been immune from piling in at times myself 😅
Haven't had the calculator out but looks like they'll all finish out of the 'drop zone'. So they may have another year of aiming to avoid relegation 😉
Started okay so far, but long way to go.