The Actual Golf On Liv Golf Thread

Morfeen75

Visit site
No it's not a major - but LIV events will sit just below them in time. 10 years at a push. But I did enjoy it more than The Open - and I've tried to make that call objectively.

As for the beer - it was £8.50 a pint at Troon, so a touch cheaper at LIV, and I've just paid £5.70 for a pint of Madri at a golf club in Barnsley. Factoring in the "captive audience" factor - I think anywhere around the £8 a pint mark is to be expected to be honest.
Where did you pay £8:50 at Troon? I paid £7:50 for a pint of Singha all 3 days which got discounted for using a Mastercard.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Fantasy League update.

Strong week again for Bennys Ballers who slightly closed the gap on LIVin on a prayer in the overall standings.

Couple og weeks wait until the next event at Greenbrier - which provided some great scenes last year. Great

Attachments

• IMG_4634.png
    IMG_4634.png
    337.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4635.png
    IMG_4635.png
    344.7 KB · Views: 0

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fantasy League update.

Strong week again for Bennys Ballers who slightly closed the gap on LIVin on a prayer in the overall standings.

Couple og weeks wait until the next event at Greenbrier - which provided some great scenes last year. Great
Bloody Horsfield screwed me over. I heard JCB was what he considers his 'home course' in the UK so I threw him in. +5 on the Sunday! Muppet!

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Time to get those teams picked for Greenbrier - pretty sure Bryson will be a popular choice after his 61/58 last year.

Gmac out for Smash but Caitlin in.

Rahm and Hatton coming off the back of some great golf at JCB.....

Fore Right

Visit site
I need to make up ground so cant go with all the players most go for.
Thrown in a couple of left field selections that will go one way or another.