Ryder Cup Favourite

Range_Ball

Club Champion
Visit site
The European team as a quality line up, for this years Ryder Cup.But who do you think is their best player and who is your favourite. For me Graham McDowell on both counts.

"COME ON EUROPE" :)

RB

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
If he can re-produce what he did at Valhalla and doesn't let the Tweeting get the better of him Poulter's going ot be a big star again. He's got the Ryder Cup passion of Seve, Monty and Sergio rolled into one.
Rory's the talent
Westwood/Kaymer my faves.
Hope Gmac and Rory go off first tomorrow. The "Rory Roar" will be amazing.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Im a Poulter fan too in this format hes definately up for stuffing the Yanks,i like the Molinaries as well.For the Yanks i like Furyk he hates losing and is the man in form.

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
In the poll I voted for McDowell as top scorer for Europe. He won there earlier this year and is taking on the Americans as their Open champ. Got to give him all the confidence he needs. But as you say, we have a top team this year and a number of guys could get 4 or even 5 points.

My favourite? hard to say. McIlroy for sheer talent, Poulter for passion and personality (went way up in my estimation at the last RC) and Westwood for being, well just a nice guy and a great player.

Would love McDowell and Kaymer to bring their trophies along and wave them at the Americans :D

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Westwood would be my favorite, as he passionate about the trophy, but also a great player. also looking forward to see Mcilroy/Mcdowell and fisher/poulter.
Top scorer for europe, mcilroy or kaymer.
Top scorer for us, dustin johnston.

Visit site
Favourite is Westwood seeing as the Clarke is only a VC.

Think our best player will be Poults or McDowell.

Also really looking forward to seeing Luke Donald play, should be set up for him, not too long but very rarely wayward.

Come on Europe, 16.5 - 12.5 for me.

What do you think the morning Fourball pairings will be for Europe????

I'm going for.....

Westwood / Kaymer
McDowell / McIllroy
Molinari Bros.
Poulter / Fisher

Think He'll blood most of the rookies in the fourballs and save the experience for the Foursomes....