Rome/Ryder cup

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Sod’s Law dictates that we’re off to Rome for my wife’s 40th, we arrive in the morning of Ryder cup sunday!

Couple of questions, firstly the most realistic one, any one know if there’ll be fan parks or big screens to watch it around the city? I don’t think golf is ‘that’ big in Italy but hope they have something.

Second, long shot, do tickets go on re-sale anywhere? Obviously it’s sold out, but maybe some will have to be re-sold. I’ll tackle the subject with my wife if the time comes!

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
If you can go, go.

I went to the Sunday in Paris. Will be one of my favourite sporting memories for a very long time.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If you can go, go.

I went to the Sunday in Paris. Will be one of my favourite sporting memories for a very long time.
I’d bloody love to, I think that and the open would do me. Chances are very slim but will be nice being there anyway (if we win!)

i*windows

Visit site
Sod’s Law dictates that we’re off to Rome for my wife’s 40th, we arrive in the morning of Ryder cup sunday!

Couple of questions, firstly the most realistic one, any one know if there’ll be fan parks or big screens to watch it around the city? I don’t think golf is ‘that’ big in Italy but hope they have something.

Second, long shot, do tickets go on re-sale anywhere? Obviously it’s sold out, but maybe some will have to be re-sold. I’ll tackle the subject with my wife if the time comes!
I'm not sure that there will be any fan parks, but there will be plenty of Irish Bars with the golf on. You can get tickets via some of the ticket scalper websites. Be careful buying from ebay or somewhere like that, your name is attached to the ticket and I dont think this can be changed, you also need to show ID that matches the name on the ticket.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm not sure that there will be any fan parks, but there will be plenty of Irish Bars with the golf on. You can get tickets via some of the ticket scalper websites. Be careful buying from ebay or somewhere like that, your name is attached to the ticket and I dont think this can be changed, you also need to show ID that matches the name on the ticket.
Great, thanks for the info, will look that up.