worth assisting to Ryder Cup

thesevv

Visit site
Hello,
I am new to the forum and here is my first question. I live in Italy and recently my wife bought me a trip to Scottland during the Ryder Cup with tickets to the last practice day and opening ceremony for birthday. (when she bought the tickets only these tickets were left..) now I discovered that new tickets for friday were released, so here is my question: since I already get in in practice day and you are supposed to see the players practice and have some chance for pictures etc. and since I am in Scottland only 5 days: is it worth to buy additional tickets for the friday competition and give up another day for the Ryder Cup? Consider that I never went to see a live golf event..
What's your opinion?

thanks

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
its entirely your choice whether you want another day. I thought Fridays released tickets were gone quickly but I could be wrong.

Welcome to the forum......and Scotland next month.:thup:

JamPal

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hello,
I am new to the forum and here is my first question. I live in Italy and recently my wife bought me a trip to Scottland during the Ryder Cup with tickets to the last practice day and opening ceremony for birthday. (when she bought the tickets only these tickets were left..) now I discovered that new tickets for friday were released, so here is my question: since I already get in in practice day and you are supposed to see the players practice and have some chance for pictures etc. and since I am in Scottland only 5 days: is it worth to buy additional tickets for the friday competition and give up another day for the Ryder Cup? Consider that I never went to see a live golf event..
What's your opinion?

thanks

I would go on he Friday too. But that's just me. For me visiting Scotland is a frequent event, so is less exciting. You might enjoy seeing Edinburgh and getting up to the Highlands more than seeing them actually compete. It's a purely personal thing really.

makaveli

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hello,
What's your opinion?

thanks

Go and watch as many days as possible, especially match days. It's incredible!!

bernix

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
being a golfer you are going to watch the ryder cup anyway. why not watch the live action. i'm not sure whether i will attend thursday but hope to see you on friday :cheers: