Ryder Cup 2021

Swango1980

Visit site
Has westwood actually holed a putt this weekend yet? Pretty sure all his "holed" putts were actually gimmes. Not sure I remember seeing him pick the ball out of the hole.

D

Deleted member 3432

Has westwood actually holed a putt this weekend yet? Pretty sure all his "holed" putts were actually gimmes. Not sure I remember seeing him pick the ball out of the hole.

A touch unfair on Westwood, at least he is on the course unlike certain others the Captain doesn't trust to send out.

Highslice

Visit site
Feels like the Americans haven’t played half as well as yesterday and therye still likely to get 3 points this session

dunno what Harrington is supposed to do really, when they still have Bryson, English and Finau to sub on

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Will be 3-9 down by the looks of it. I reckon that's match done. The US team are too good not to win from here.

D

Deleted member 15344

Well it’s fair to say that the US have putted superbly , have used the momentum when it has happened and even when they have dropped behind they have fought back. Not sure if there is much different that Harrington could have done