Ryder Cup 2021

Barking_Mad

Visit site
Foursomes today I'd have picked

Rahm/Hovland

Garcia/Lowry

Wiesberger/Fleetwood

McIlroy/Hatton

I wouldn't have dropped Rory on the basis he's unlikely to play badly three rounds running.

Last edited:

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I didn’t think it humanly possible for Europe to play any worse today than they did yesterday. On the evidence so far, I was wrong.

If Mrs BB is intent on watching Strictly this evening I might actually give in and pass her the remote.

It’s almost as bad as watching United under Mourinho.

Swango1980

Visit site
I've no idea how Casey has started all 3. Every time I've seen him he's stuck it in the rubbish
I was about to say exact same thing. Just got in from golf, and saw Casey was playing again. He was awful yesterday, and he is never going to be a player who would provide any spark to Europe. Might as well just played Rory, hope he sinks a few birdies and gets pumped up.

Highslice

Visit site
Almost feel like Casey and Hatton need to concede just to get out of there and stop DJ and Morikawa getting even more confident with their games and the conditions

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Easy to say in hindsight but not sure where this Hatton-Casey pairing has come from? All the stats from 2018 pointed to them being a fourball team, today they've had three incredible breaks and are still four down. Seems a huge waste having Fleetwood not playing any foursomes, he's in our top 3 ball strikers