Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 16999

Second that; work some distance away and can't get near a first thing in the morning or last thing in the evening appointment at ours for all the retired people who have all day every day to go.
Do your Surgery’s not offer booking appointments on-line?

Us retired folks need the early mornings or late evening for appointments, leaves the day free for Golf. ;)

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dr's appointments, becoming an absolute farce now to get an appointment with my GP, had a minor op last year need a follow-up up with GP which he told me i had to have but can't pre book, ring up every day for 2 weeks ao far and as usual ring back tomorrow sorry Mr Wolf we don't do pre book appointments. Only its not that easy when you're working to ring and be available to attend.

Not great. Our surgery uses AskMyGP online app. It’s brilliant. You fill in the issue and it’s then submitted. You get a ring back very quickly, can be minutes, and it’s either sorted then or you get an appt or prescription written. Save them and me time.

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dog owners who come up to you after their (off the lead) dog nearly rips your throat out when you’ve been simply walking along minding your own business.

They will invariably say something like: ‘He / she wouldn’t normally have done that, it was the provocative way you cowered and screamed in utter terror when he / she came charging at you slavering and slobbering, baring his / her teeth and barking like crazy. It must have frightened poor little Satan /Satana.

They would never harm you... Gum you to death most likely.’ :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
First loss of the season for the Saturday over 40s team I play for. Stings a bit as we'd beat them 9-2 earlier in the season but we were really poor today, their pitch was tiny and they just lumped long balls all day and we couldn't cope.
Missed the chance to go top as well ?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
The number of women commentating and analysing mens' football when, in my opinion, most of them aren't very good at all and, during exciting passages of play, they get a bit high pitched and shrieky.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The number of women commentating and analysing mens' football when, in my opinion, most of them aren't very good at all and, during exciting passages of play, they get a bit high pitched and shrieky.

I went to the football yesterday , my wife couldn't make it so took my mate

The stuff she came out with I think so many people want to say but can't because it's "sexist"

Women shouting as stewards just sound too whiney rather than commanding

Lady commentary is terrible

Then everytime players fell over was get up you girl

Or you dropped your purse

I turned to her with each comment I went if you were male someone would complain about those remarks

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

Sadly have to agree. I think the content is ok but the pitch and tone of many voices are slightly irritating.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Completely agree on the analysis, I'd much rather hear from someone who has actually played the game at the top level and can give their view on the play because they have been there and done it.