Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 15344

Yawn, wakes up, rubs eyes and sees the same old flamers at it in the Saudi thread ?

You seem to spend more time complaining about what others posts

Do you include yourself in the flaming as well

They’re all past it has beens aren’t they?
Paraphrasing obviously but that’s the gist of what you and others in Club PGA have said ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️
?

?

D

Deleted member 15344

That’s his personal irritation, or are you just trying to keep your post count climbing?
And it’s my personal irritation that someone complains about peoples posts and flaming yet has himself contributed to the flaming in the threads -even more so when he is constantly sniping about posters

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Getting home from a long day at work getting a cold one out of the fridge just sit down in the garden for a bit of p & q and then the neighbour puts his friggin lawnmower on.?

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
since opening my conservatory doors after a clean and mop this morning I’ve had Lawnmower, non descript loitering chit chat, sound of mechanical air pump, sound of manual foot pump for half hour going squeak squeak squeak now it’s the sound of I don’t know what I’m doing DIY. This is just from one house.

Perhaps it’s just me but I’m the type to whisper on my garden and not pollute the open air with my ramblings or unnecessary noise especially on a summer weekend day.
I certainly am a pleasure to live next door to.

it’s a shame I’m dog sitting because I’d escape this blaring cacophony!

D

Deleted member 15344

Having a cut on my leg that didn’t stop bleeding and then finding the only plasters one the house were either Paw Patrol or Peppa Pig ?‍♂️